Platform Security Team Leader at ShowmaxApply now
Platform Security Team Leader
PLATFORM SECURITY TEAM MISSION
The team will take over the responsibility for the consistent implementation of DevSecOps principles within our organization, extending and unifying existing security initiatives, providing continuous education and guidance, and further refine established security practices.
Lead threat modelling and security design reviews with engineering teams, provide subject matter expertise in resolving complex security problems.
Take over the Patch and Vulnerability management and maintain the policies which are implemented across our organization.
Cooperate with external entities providing services in the information security area (internal and external audits, penetration tests, code audits, etc.).
Enforce standard methodologies, processes and tools and ensure compliance to group security policies and overall company strategy. Develop and support the development of security testing and validation tooling.
PLATFORM SECURITY TEAM LEADER MISSION
- Analyze the threat landscape in both Showmax and DStv environment
- Provide risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Build a small team of passionate security professionals
- Guide the engineering teams to enable the adoption of relevant security principles and technologies across the environment
- Part of this role is also hands-on for implementation of security tools and resolving vulnerabilities everywhere in the stack
- Provide a reliable interface for the Head of Infrastructure and Showmax management, support coordination of the strategic decisions
- Push forward the key IT Security projects
- Help to spread the company culture, build the team spirit
- Hands-on knowledge of information security technologies such as security design review, threat modelling, OWASP Top 10, penetration testing, risk analysis
- Ability to effectively present and communicate security threats and risks to both engineers and management
- Experience in cloud security architecture and infrastructure
- Knowledge of the modern infrastructure and SRE, CI/CD principles
- Experience with leading people from a similar position
- Proficient in leadership and stakeholders communication
- English at a level that you’re comfortable using daily
- Willingness to join a growing company with ambitious goals
- 25 days of holidays
- 5 sick days
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Flexible hours
- Equipment that you prefer - Lenovo or Apple laptop, monitors, etc.
- Meal vouchers, MultiSport card
- Education - internal knowledge sharing, conferences, online courses, time allocation for learning purposes
- Ergonomic workspace, good coffee and snacks in the office
See other positions (18)