UX Researcher at ShowmaxApply now
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our team at Showmax. The UX Research team is part of the Design team, and works across many types of product initiatives, focusing on user needs and supporting product and design decisions.
The successful candidate will play a key role in shaping how we build research as a core competency within Showmax. You will be part of a growing team, and will have a real voice in how we approach research. This is a full-time role based in Prague that works closely with the team in South Africa.
- Conduct UX research for Connected Video Products and Services.
- Handle day-to-day UX research activities including recruitment, running of tests and documentation of insights.
- Support the UX team by maintaining an up-to-date view of our users’ digital video habits, behaviours, and needs.
- Support the UX research lead in achieving research goals.
- 2-5 years experience in research role
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing, synthesising and communicating research
- You are familiar with a variety of industry-centric qualitative research methods, such as semi-structured interviews, contextual inquiries, usability studies, diary ethnographic studies, unmoderated remote studies, heuristic evaluation, paper prototyping, surveys, A/B testing, Card sorting and other research techniques.
- You are a great storyteller, able to communicate to business people, designers, product managers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English)
- You are an independent thinker but also a team player, who is able to work autonomously, capable of taking on loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data oriented and creative environment
- You love to watch movies and series as we do
What You'll Do:
You will work with a wide variety of stakeholders — UX designers, product managers, engineering teams, and the content strategy team — to design, execute, and interpret studies that address both user behavior and attitudes.
You will serve as an internal evangelist for Showmax users, working within Showmax to design new features and updates, driving innovation with insights gleaned from your research.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days of holidays
- 5 sick days
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Flexible hours and 2 days per week of home office
- The equipment that you prefer - Lenovo or Apple laptop, monitors, etc.
- Meal vouchers, MultiSport card
- Education - Internal knowledge sharing, conferences, online courses, time allocation for learning purposes
- Ergonomic workspace, good coffee and snacks in the office
See other positions (21)