Junior DevOps Engineer at ShowmaxApply now
Prague, Czech Republic
We’re looking for Junior DevOps Engineer to help us increase our ability to actively monitor and troubleshoot Showmax’s networks and systems. As a DevOps team member, you will also become part of our Operations Team in Prague, Czech Republic.
The team is responsible for analyzing problems, performing troubleshooting and incident response, as well as network integrations.
If you are looking for a company with a vision, passion and enthusiastic approach, then Showmax is the right place for your next career step. We won’t stop until we provide the best Subscription Video-On-Demand experience.
Here’s the deal:
We are looking for junior team members who want to learn and grow within the company. To fit right into the team, you need to have good communication skills, you need to be eager to learn new things and we also require you to stay calm and solve problems under pressure.
Technical skills we require are:
- Working experience with Linux system administration (Debian)
- Experience with incident and problem management
- Experience with disaster recovery plans and related technologies
- Troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking with focus on the customer
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts or issues and with monitoring of a platform
- Knowledge of Unix shell scripting is an advantage
What we offer:
We try to use the latest technologies and improve our product every day. We try to minimize bureaucracy as much as possible. Plus we will offer other perks such as ergonomic workspace, friendly atmosphere and a lot of knowledge sharing. You can learn about managing, supporting and deploying infrastructures.
- 25 days of holidays
- Meal vouchers (110 CZK)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office up to management’s discretion
Congrats, if you’ve finished reading to this line, the OPS team is looking forward to interviewing you and meeting you personally.
See other positions (9)